Leave a comment

Altered Face Mask

My dad was having trouble with the face mask that my wonderful friend made. The elastic bands that go over the ears were just tight enough to keep pulling out his hearing aids. So we decided to switch out the elastics for ties. We figured that would be an alteration we could accomplish. My mom and I searched through her old sewing fabric and accessories and found some bias tape. It was too wide, so it was decided that about half the size would work. Yesterday, my mom and my brother got the tape cut and ironed to the right size. Today, my mother got our her sewing machine and between the 2 of us, we sewed the ties together and onto the mask. We tried it on my dad and it looks like it will work great. We were able to accomplish the project with a little necessary teamwork.

I Found God today accomplishing a project with teamwork.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: