My brother was due to fly in tonight for his Christmas visit. However, he wasn’t feeling great and with my dad not completely well yet, we debated and discussed whether it would be a good idea to come or wait another day or so. He even called the airlines to find out his options. I suggested he take a few minutes in quiet prayer and see what he felt would be the best choice. He was still waffling but decided to come. About half an hour later, he called and told me his flight was delayed meaning he would miss his connection. Prayers answered. He will come tomorrow.
I Found God today in a definitive answer.